Tuesday, July 08, 2008

movie casting of the decade

OK, try to remain as calm as possible when you read the following news. Make sure you're not doing any ironing or have muffins in the oven that might burn once said news gives you a case of the vapors.

18 short days from now, the SciFi Channel will feature the world premiere of (wait for it...) ANACONDA 3: THE OFFSPRING STARRING DAVID HASSELHOFF (AND JOHN RHYS-DAVIES AS "MURDOCH")!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH! CRACK EACH OTHER'S HEADS OPEN!

Not only that, but we'll even see an Anaconda 4 by the end of the year.

This could be the movie casting of the decade; on par with the 1990s' casting of Tommy "Tiny" Lister and Bokeem Woodbine (link goes to a profile in Vibe entitled Bokeem Woodbine: Life of a Champion) in Wishmaster 2: Evil Never Dies (it doesn't!).

I mean, adding Rhys-Davies to anything makes it better, particularly if it's a movie featuring some sort of sabretooth. Since I'm guessing there are no sabretooths (sabreteeth?) in Anaconda 3, the fact that his character is named "Murdoch" totally makes up for it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny, I'm currently writing Anaconda 5 and I was thinking of casting William Shatner. Maybe Hasselhoff would be better...

- THE GAMBLER

Ryan said...

Well, I didn't want to say anything, but the IMDB page for "Anaconda 4" doesn't include The Hoff, leading me to believe that he doesn't remain uneaten for the entirety of "Anaconda 3."

Anonymous said...

WAAAHA,Maybe I can help you about that.I love the winter boots very much,last day i purchased two pairs of uggs and some nice Power Balance from a shop,for my opinion,their boots have awesome quality and nice price for everyone,i think it maybe good for you.Good luck to you! Power Balance