Wednesday, December 14, 2005

wayne fucking gretzky

This picture is from the front page of ESPN.com (as of 1 pm on Wednesday afternoon):


Wayne Gretzky must be a good coach. If I were a hockey player on his team, I would do anything - including stick my face in front of a puck traveling at speeds upwards of 100 mph - to keep my childhood hero from making that face at me.

If I were a professional hockey player on the Great One's team, and I couldn't cut the mustard, I think it would go a little something like... this:

me

"I sure am sorry I couldn't clear the puck out of the zone, Mr. Gretzky. Can I have your autograph?"

coach wayne

"FUCK YOU"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you were Skinny Guy from NES Ice Hockey, you could at least be sure that Gretzky would never be able to yell at you for losing a faceoff.